The BronxWorks Positive Living intensive Case Management Health Education Program provides help with every part of life, including benefits, health care, family matters, and other concerns for HIV+ people both documented and undocumented.
Princesa Acosta, Administrative Assistant, Positive Living Department
Positive Living Department
151 E Tremont Ave
Bronx, NY 10453
English and Spanish
Our services include:
- Assistance securing substance abuse, mental health, and counseling services
- Comprehensive medical follow-up
- Family stability and independent living links and follow-up
- Help with securing benefits, entitlements, and financial management
- Treatment education and adherence support
The Case Management Health Education Program is only for HIV+ people.