The BronxWorks Leadership Council is a collection of committed people who bring unique knowledge, connections and skills that complement those of the formal directors to more effectively support the Agency. In addition, the Council will help BronxWorks to maintain formal and visible relationships with individuals who are important in our communities. Members serve as ambassadors and advocates for BronxWorks. The BronxWorks Leadership Council does not have formal authority to govern the Agency but can exert real impact and influence over the direction of the organization.
For more information contact Andrew Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-393-4004.
- Kate Machan (Chair)Legal Counsel & Special Projects Manager at Zeta Charter Schools
- Patricia ArellanoManaging Director at Simplicit Inc.
- Oliver DirksPresident & CEO at Balanced Systems Risk Management
- Josh GoldsteinStudent at NYU School of Law
- Ryan GriffinEquity Research Associate at D.A. Davidson Companies
- Eric HalpernPortfolio Management Associate at Hall Capital Partners LLC
- Brett IsaacCFA, Manager, Corporate Finance at Grant Thornton LLP
- Kristina JerrySales Manager at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- Nicole JerrySenior U.S. Associate at Linklaters LLP
- Eric LipkindInvestment Advisor, Investment Mgmt. Division at Goldman Sachs
- Kruti MehtaAssociate Director of Operational Strategy, Zeta Charter Schools
- Neelima PanoliSr. Project Manager, Development Services at Denham Wolf
- Michael WynterFounder of Positivity Market