The BronxWorks Leadership Council is a collection of committed people who bring unique knowledge, connections and skills that complement those of the formal directors to more effectively support the Agency. In addition, the Council will help BronxWorks to maintain formal and visible relationships with individuals who are important in our communities. Members serve as ambassadors and advocates for BronxWorks. The BronxWorks Leadership Council does not have formal authority to govern the Agency but can exert real impact and influence over the direction of the organization.
For more information contact Andrew Lin at email@example.com or 646-393-4004.
- Kate Machan (Chair)Senior Litigation Counsel at Cerebral
- Patricia ArellanoManaging Director at Simplicit Inc.
- Oliver DirksPresident & CEO at Balanced Systems Risk Management
- Josh GoldsteinStudent at NYU School of Law
- Wendy KorantengFinancial Analyst, Private Wealth Management, Goldman Sachs
- Eric LipkindInvestment Advisor, Investment Mgmt. Division at Goldman Sachs
- Iliana MenesickCommunity Manager, JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Neelima PanoliSenior Project Manager, RXR Realty
- Michael WynterFounder of Positivity Market