BronxWorks Children & Youth Programs provide after-school and summer learning for Bronx middle school and high school students. Following our success last year, we are once again hosting a Prom & Graduation Clothing Drive to support students who may not have access to suits or dresses and accessories for these momentous events.
Please donate new or lightly used dresses, suits, ties, and accessories!
- All clothing items must be cleaned and in dry cleaning bags or we will not be able to accept them.
- We especially need smaller sizes for middle school graduations.
- We are not accepting shoe donations.
- We also are accepting donations of new & unused cosmetics and personal care items.
We are accepting donations through April 12! Donation Drop-Off is available weekdays Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm, at two locations:
- The BronxWorks Carolyn McLaughlin Community Center, 1130 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10456
- BronxWorks Administrative Office, 60 E Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY 10453
If you have any questions about the drive, please contact us at email@example.com.